Monday, 17 June 2013


This is an animation exercises that I have done in the class. I liked how fast the character moving fast and trying to help his friend not to burn. I would love to extend this animation and make it as full story.







Planning

I looked at the couple of animations on youtube to give me some ideas on what to put on my animation.
Then I decided to make some to modle to create my characters for the animations. 
I connected Hue web camera and then I have used I motion to create my animation. I chose the sound of the video from youtube and I used Garage Band to edit my audio file.
I used I movie to put my video together and add tittle and credit.
It was easy for me to use all the equipment and the softwares when I was doing my animation.







Different animations. 

Animation 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjUAnPc2VA

 rookie secret agent is faced with a problem seldom covered in basic training: what to do when a curious pigeon gets trapped inside your multi-million dollar, government-issued nuclear.
 I like how the pigeon was getting angry and I like the story its interesting. I would definitely love to make a similar story. 














Animation 2  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wveY2-lCo

This is an educational animation lesson for those who aren't aware that Oxygen can go wrong when trying to interact with his other elementary Kin...
I like this animation because it's a fun way to deliver important message like this across the worls.
I would love to make a similar animation.














Animation3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYgSt2zabh4

This animation is different than the others I have seen because It's kind of unique and touching.
I like the music in the background. I would like to make a similar animation or make a second part story of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment